UltraTech 188" X 62" X 79" Ultra-Hard Top P12 Plus Model Spill Pallets®
UltraTech 188" x 62" x 79" Ultra-Hard Top Plus Model Spill Pallets® P12 Plus Polyethylene Spill Pallet (Part #9652)
UltraTech Hard Top Spill Pallet features polyethylene construction offering excellent chemical resistance. Spill pallet has rugged 9,000 lb uniformly distributed load capacity that allows safe storage of IBC tanks as well as drums. It has swing-out doors to provide safety and convenience for loading/unloading drums. Pallet featuring 4-drum compartments offers flexible usage for a broad range of operations. It features a unique 2-way entry system that allows quick access to all four drums. It Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26.
So you’ve got a lot of drums that need outdoor spill containment? If you won’t have a need for multiple locations and all of your drums will be stored in the same location, then the Ultra-Hard Top Plus Models could be the perfect fit for you.
These units provide one large, covered, spill containment storage area for as many drums as you have space for (we have part numbers for systems up to 20 drums but you can use the extender kits to make them as large as you need)
- 12-drum model with 3 compartments, Part #9652 (without drain)
- Also available in 8, 16 and 20-drum models with and without drains. Extender kits are available to expand capacity beyond 20-drums
- All polyethylene construction-offering excellent chemical resistance, will not rust or corrode
- Use optional Ramp (Part #0676) for easier drum handling - stores inside Hard Top when not in use
- Low profile (8 3/4") containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps
- Multiple "4-drum compartments" offer flexible usage for a broad range of operations including: storage of virgin chemicals, active hazardous waste collection and storage of spill response supplies. Internal walls and separate sumps allow materials to be segregated
- Units ship partially unassembled for freight savings
- Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999). Considered a Storm water Management "Best Management Practice" product (BMP). Also meets SPCC Regulations for Secondary Containment of hydrocarbons
- Swing-out doors provide safety and convenience for loading / unloading drum
- Rugged, 9,000 lb. uniformly distributed load (UDL) capacity allows safe storage of IBC tanks as well as drums
- Separate, lockable compartments feature a unique "2-way" entry system allows quick access to all four (4) drums.
- Made in USA.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175
- 40 CFR 122.26 (1999)
Grating Surface: 52 x 52 (1320.8 x 1320.8)
Weight Capacity (UDL): 9,000 lbs
Containment Capacity: 75 gals per compartment
Weight: 1,190 lbs
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- The dual closure system (roll top door and swing out doors) on both sides of the unit provides complete access to all drums stored inside.
- The Ultra-Hard Tops are made of polyethylene so in the event of a fire the units will melt. It is not intended to be used in place of a safety cabinet.
- Ramp is not included. Ramp is available as a separate item (Part #0676). Also, there is enough room inside of the hard top for four drums and a ramp.
- The hard top is not completely waterproof. It is more accurately described as weatherproof. In other words, in standard weather conditions, your drums and/or containers should be protected and water gathering in the pallets is not a concern. However, during very gusty conditions or very heavy rainfall, some water may get into the unit. It is good practice to inspect the interior of the hard top after severe weather events.
- At its peak (the top is sloped) the height is 62”, the inside width is 52”, and inside length is 52”.
- The extender kits are used to expand your current system so that you can store more drums. When you order a kit, you will receive a spill pallet, a black connecting wall, as well as two sets of roll-top doors and swing out doors.
- There are no bulkhead fittings connecting the sumps. Each “compartment” has its own separate, 75-gallon containment capacity.
- The Ultra-Hard Top Plus Models ship partially unassembled to save on freight costs. Final assembly will be required upon delivery.
- Moving loaded hard tops is not recommended.
Shipping, handling and freight charges for this item during checkout are estimates only. Actual shipping, handling and freight charges will be calculated upon shipment. Additional itemized charges such as special handling, hazmat fees, taxes or other charges may apply. Final shipping, handling, freight, and any additional itemized charges will be communicated to you via final invoice.